Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Turn

Goals:
Enjoy my career more than the average Joe.
Be a really good father/husband
Make people happy through association

Joys:
Cindy
Most kids
Making excellent food

Fears:
Losing sight/speech
Abandoned buildings at night
I have thoughts of Vertigo randomly (i.e. I think that I'm falling off the world...scary huh?)

Obsessions:
I like to look at computers and software/games
Cleanliness
Giving most people the benefit of the doubt

Surprises:
I won an XBOX 360 with RockBand when I went to an entrepreneur lecture series
I am amazingly good at Smash Bros on any console.
I speak Russian with an OPI government rating of Strong Superior (that's pretty good)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I like that you specified "most" kids; it's true -- some kids are downright terrors. We're probably going to get one of those since we blogged this.

Amy said...

Yeah, I'd like to know whose kids in the family aren't included in "most." Luckily he's never met mine, so we're safe-- for now.

Bruce said...

I was going to leave a comment about your candid "most kids" statement, but it looks like Cindy beat me to it. :) I share your seniment. :)

Katy said...

Dear Eric,

I'm glad you married my sister. You're probably the closest we'll get to someone who almost deserves her.

Love,
Katy