Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tag!

My big sisters have both done this, so I figure I can follow their examples :o) As the saying goes, I've been tagged -- and now so have you. But only do it if you want to. Compulsory obedience is no fun.

Answer these 15 questions on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Here are my answers:

Joys:

1. Making Eric genuinely laugh
2. Reading a good book and not worrying about what I should be doing instead
3. Talking about things I'm passionate about (there are lots -- you might not want to get me started!)

Fears:

1. Confrontations (sorry, Amy, not trying to copy you on this. It's just true.)
2. Not living up to expectations
3. Dark basements

Goals:

1. Be a mom
2. Get better at time management
3. Gain patience with myself

Obsessions:

1. Punctuation
2. Homework -- although a procrastinated obsession often, which makes it more anxiety than anything
3. Eating good food :o)

Random/Surprising Facts:

1. I'm really very shy when left to my own devices
2. I used to want to become a political analyst for some big network
3. I'll copy Amy on this one, too -- I was an extra in the "Mormon" Pride and Prejudice (you know, the really poorly-produced film that is filled with dumb things like a pink bible).

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cindy, you know I love it when you copy me. No need to apologize.

Bruce said...

i accept your tag.

Edna said...

I am pleased to know so much more about the two of you. And although I don't have a blog, I'll send an email to respond to the tag. Maybe there are still some things my kids don't know about me.

Katy said...

Cindy, I can't believe you would support that sorry excuse for a Jane Austen movie in any way, shape, or form.