Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Three badgers got on an airplane...

 Calitheia and Virginia hanging out at the park. We started our trip by staying with the Copes in Houston for a couple days so the cousins could bond. These two liked being around someone the same size as them :)

 Then we hopped on the airplane.

 Drove to Nevada to visit Grandpa and Grandma Washburn. Virginia loved sitting on Grandpa's lap, and I loved seeing him doing so well after a bad accident he had last month. We've been blessed. He definitely has more to do in this life, because God spared him.
 Grandma spoiled this boy, but he took it in stride :)
 Then Virginia helped me pack so we could head back to Utah for my health coach training.
 One long car ride later, we were all ready to get out!

 After all that healthy mojo at my training, I was fired up to try out this raw food bar in Sugar House. It was DELISH! I am considering moving back to Utah. Seriously.
 Lisa with her tasty meal.
 Noah enjoying his soup. Yum.
No trip to a big city would be complete without a stop at Whole Foods! We only bought a few snacks for the trip, but Lisa bought some delicious veggies for a veggie stir-fry we had for dinner that night (With some Miracle Noodles. Miraculous.)
 Then back to the airport.


Zonked. One more airplane ride, a stint in Houston rush hour/rodeo traffic, and a long drive back to DeRidder, and now we're home. Whew.

2 comments:

The Hegstroms said...

Glad to see all went well! Miss you guys- we had such adventures in the short time we were there! Maybe we'll have to get together the next time you are visiting Utah!

Jess~ca said...

You are awesome! I haven't gone on a trip with our two by myself yet!!! Loved the pictures and I'm super jelly that you got to go to Utah :)
Love that place :)