Monday, November 5, 2012

this and that.

Sometimes Noah decides to take baths. I usually just let him. Today he dumped an entire bottle of baby wash in the water and then let it fill up. I caught it just before it overflowed. It was perfect timing, though, because I'd realized that I hadn't washed out all the vaseline out of his hair that he'd smeared in it this morning.

Marinara sauce!

 Carseats are for babies! 

Noah was coloring this the other day and turned to me and let me know "This is blood."

Storytime attire.

 We had some jacket weather. Then it went away. But she rocked the jacket while it lasted.

 I found this scene one day. That's lipstick. I was washing it off and saw some in his hair and as I went to wash it out, he got really mad. He was trying to have pink hair like Drew (his cool older cousin) who had  some of that color spray in his hair when we'd visited a few days earlier.

Noah's first drawing of a person. His command of human anatomy is incredible.