Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"The future of technology is wack!(as in dope or cool)" -Gabe

So, much to my embarrassment, my hopes of being visionary were quite lacking in vision. Bruce is right about the future of technology, because he is the future.

With that in mind, I have decided to change what I want out of a computer. Here it is:

-not noticeable (like what Bruce said)
-holographic everything with some sort of sound field around it, so people don't overhear my games/phone calls. Also, I want the hologram to be similar to one-way glass, so that I can see it, but everyone else can't.
-self-charging power source that never runs out
IBM will probably make it first.

That's it for now. I admit that I was wrong about Dell and Alienware. I was on a big niche buff the other day and wanted them to become dominant.

That's about it.

In other news,

I think that computers will become a hobby for me as I move into the business world. I already read about them often, now I want to understand them better. Not like a CS major, but like a well-educated consumer.

I love my wife. Life is good, but weeks go by more quickly than before.

I am trying to find Marketing enjoyable.

I like Team Fortress 2. I bought it with a SteamPowered account. I am a fan of the mechanic, healer, and pyro classes.

I like playing tennis a lot.

2 comments:

tbone said...

You misspelled "embarrasment" in your post. Now THAt's embarrassing. Just kidding. It seemed like everybody was taking pot-shots at you, so I thought I might join in...sorry bro. But as the only English major, and the one void of any computer proficiency, I decided that I had to say something because I felt out of the loop. Please forgive. You're still wack in my book, as in dope or cool.

I See Badgers said...

thanks for the tip.