Monday, January 14, 2013

 Enjoying a surprise package from Grandma Washburn

 Sweetest little girl :)

 Watching football with his cousin and Grandad (not pictured, but lounging on the other couch)

 Ringing in the New Year (she didn't appreciate the sounds of the neighbor's fireworks)

 Drinking from a straw for the first time. We were in Lake Charles getting some work done on our car, so I couldn't resist a "real" restaurant. While Chile's is nothing to write home about, DeRidder is decidedly lacking in dining options of the not fast food variety :)

 Handsome boy, getting so big.

 Sometimes I can get away with a shower if we turn my tub into a makeshift ball pit (yay for a separate shower in the new house).

Playing in our new yard.

Christmas Eve. It was warm. I think of those days fondly. What gives with the 30-40 degree weather? Common, Louisiana, you're failing me. I need the heat.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Mom told me one day you and I were at the same temperature--that's right, Kodiak AK and DeRidder LA. Awesome.

Cute pics! Are you gonna come see me after the move??